Conviv Media SRL undertakes to protect the privacy of users of the websites under its administration.
This policy on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by Conviv Media SRL is based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union.
The policy covers all websites managed by Conviv Media SRL within the "conviv.ro" and "conviv.eu" domains. You can browse most pages of these websites without having to provide personal information. In some cases, however, in order to provide you with the requested services, such data is required.
The data operator regarding all personal data processing operations through these websites is Conviv Media SRL with its registered office in Șoseaua Fundeni no. 4, Sector 2, Bucharest. For any information regarding the processing of personal data by Conviv Media SRL, including a list of persons authorized by Conviv Media SRL as an operator, please write to us at .
Any processing of personal data performed by Conviv Media SRL will respect the principles of legality, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
The websites managed by Conviv Media SRL may contain links to sites belonging to third parties. In order to use third-party content on our websites, they may ask you to accept specific terms and conditions, including their cookie policies, over which we have no control.
How we process personal data
We process your personal data when you interact with us by filling out forms on our websites or by mailing to us by phone, e-mail or any other means. Included is the information you provide when you register to use our website, when you subscribe to the newsletter, participate in discussion groups or other social media activities on a Conviv Media SRL website, by completing a form, when you sign up for campaigns organized by your contractual partners or when you report a problem with our websites.
The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, age, date of birth and sex, as well as other information as appropriate. We will not collect or process sensitive personal data about you, such as information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation. If you voluntarily provide us with personal data, including sensitive personal data, through your interaction with our websites or through correspondence with us by telephone, e-mail or any other means, of your own free will and not at our request, we will delete such personal data from our systems if we do not consider that their processing is necessary for a legitimate purpose of Conviv Media SRL, unless you have made this data public, in which case we will delete this data from our websites only if the law requires it or if we do not want to keep them.
The operation of websites involves the use of computer systems and software procedures that process information about their users in routine operations, the transmission of which is automatic when using Internet communication protocols.
Although the operator of Conviv Media SRL does not collect this information in order to associate it with certain users, it is possible that, by its nature and by processing and association with other data held by third parties, this data allows the user to be identified, either directly by that information or by using other information collected. Therefore, this information must be considered as personal data.
This information includes various parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including your IP address, location, domain names of your computer, URIs (Unique Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources you request on the website, time requests, information about your activities on our website, how to make requests to the server, the size of the file obtained in response to a request, the numeric code indicating the status of the response sent by the server, details about the device you are using to access our website, through cookies and other technologies that allow this tracking.
This data will be used by Conviv Media SRL only for the purposes of anonymization and statistics on the use of the website, without associating them with any element of user identification, to ensure its proper functioning and to identify any irregularities and / or abuse on websites. This data may also be used for the purpose of investigating liability for cybercrime committed against websites.
In some cases, we obtain your personal data, such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number from third parties, such as business partners, technical service subcontractors, advertising agencies, analytics service providers. , market research service providers.
If we obtain your personal data from a third party, we will provide you with all relevant information about the processing as soon as possible, but no later than one month after obtaining your personal data, including the categories of data. personal data subject to processing, the purpose of the processing and its legal basis.
Purposes of personal data processing
Conviv Media SRL intends to use your personal data, collected through websites, for the following purposes:
- to provide the answers or services you request, to receive information from Conviv Media SRL, to contact you when necessary and to answer your requests and questions, including emails, to provide any other services on which you may request, to send you newsletters to which you have subscribed as a service, for informational purposes only, and to provide any other services you may request. Consent is not required for the processing of data for these purposes as this processing is necessary to provide the requested services and, as such, to perform a contract to which you are a party or to implement the measures requested by you before concluding a contract. You have no obligation to provide your personal data to Conviv Media SRL for these purposes; however, if you do not provide them, Conviv Media SRL will not be able to provide services for you.
- for marketing, promotion and advertising purposes, including direct marketing, market research, statistics, statistics or surveys, by e-mail, SMS, push notifications, pop-up banners, instant messaging, phone calls from an operator, the official social media pages, regarding the services of Conviv Media SRL and to send you offers, promotions or other information about our services. Processing for these purposes is based on your consent. It is never an obligation for you to express your consent to Conviv Media SRL for the use of your personal data for these purposes, and you will not suffer any consequences if you choose not to provide them, apart from the fact that you will not be able to receive other marketing communications from Conviv Media SRL Any consent may be withdrawn at a later date.
- for future marketing, promotion and advertising purposes, by sending you direct marketing communications by e-mail regarding the services provided by Conviv Media SRL that are identical or similar to those you previously requested by using the sites web. The processing for these purposes is based on the legitimate interest of Conviv Media SRL to send you direct marketing communications by e-mail regarding the services provided and which are identical or similar to those you have previously purchased through the sites. Web. You can block these communications, and you will not be liable for any of these consequences, except that you will not be able to receive other communications by objecting to the unsubscribe link displayed at the end of all such communications.
- to create your user profile (individual and / or combined profiles) on our website, by collecting and analyzing information about your preferences and choices you make on the website, as well as about general activities on the website, through the use of profiling cookies. This information will be used to personalize the services provided through the Website, where possible, to suit your preferences and choices, as well as to provide you with information and advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests, to offer personalized offers that may be of interest to you, to provide you with information regarding other websites / services that Conviv Media SRL considers to be of interest to you. Processing for this purpose is based on your consent, collected through the pop-up cookie banner and / or a specific check box. It is never your obligation to express your consent to Conviv Media SRL for the use of your Personal Data for this purpose, and you will not suffer any consequences if you choose not to express your consent, except that you will not be able to benefit from a more extensive customization of your user experience in relation to the website. Any consent expressed may be withdrawn later, either by changing the settings of your device or by contacting Conviv Media SRL
- for compliance with the laws requiring Conviv Media SRL the collection and / or further processing of certain types of personal data, including the regulations regarding competitions if users participate in competitions or prizes. When you provide any personal data to Conviv Media SRL, we must process them in accordance with applicable laws, which may include the storage and reporting of your personal data to official authorities for compliance with tax, customs or other legal obligations. . Consent is not required for the processing of data for this purpose as such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- to prevent and detect any misuse of the website or any fraudulent activity carried out through the website. Processing for this purpose is necessary to pursue legitimate interests in the prevention and detection of fraudulent activity or misuse of the Website for potentially criminal purposes.
- to analyze and improve the provision of our services, to develop the website, to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities and services, to perform statistical and demographic analyzes on corporate customers and registered users. The processing for this purpose is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Conviv Media SRL in the development and administration of the website and to improve the services provided through the website.
Users will not be required to provide personal data to access public pages of websites. The provision of personal data for the purposes mentioned above is optional, but in the absence of the provision of the requested data, indicated as such in the registration form, as the case may be, users may be prevented from completing the registration or benefiting from related services.
The right of access of the data subject
You can obtain confirmation that we may or may not process personal data about you and, if so, you will have access to the following information:
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- purposes of processing;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or are to be disclosed, in particular non-EU countries and the European Economic Area or international organizations, stating the appropriate safeguards in the latter case;
- where possible, the storage period or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the fact that you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority and that you can ask us to rectify, delete personal data, restrict their processing or that you can oppose the processing;
- the source of the collection of personal data, if we collect them from someone other than you;
- the existence of an automatic decision-making process, including the creation of profiles and, at least, the logic used, the importance and the expected consequences of such processing for you.
The right to rectification of personal data
You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data. You have the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data.
The right to the deletion of personal data
You have the right to obtain from the operator the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, under certain conditions:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- withdraw your consent if the processing is based on consent or the processing concerns special personal data and is based on consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you oppose the processing necessary for the performance of a task which serves a public interest or results from the exercise of the authority with which the operator has been invested or the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the operator or a third party and there are no legitimate reasons regards processing or opposes processing based on direct marketing, including the creation of profiles related to direct marketing
- personal data have been processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation on the controller,
unless processing is required:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or for historical studies or for statistical purposes;
- to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing under certain conditions:
- if you exercise your right to object, during our verification of the accuracy of your personal data;
- if the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data and request us to restrict their use;
- while we verify that our legitimate rights prevail over yours in the event that you objected to the processing for reasons related to your particular situation;
- we no longer need personal data, and you request to establish, exercise or defend a right in court.
We assure you that we will inform you before lifting the processing restriction for the four situations mentioned above. If the restriction of processing has taken place in the four situations mentioned above, the processing may take place, except for storage, only on the basis of your prior consent to establish, exercise, defend a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person. important public interest reasons of the EU or a Member State.
The right to portability of personal data
You have the right to obtain from us, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us and you also have the right to request the transmission this data to another operator. The exercise of the two rights mentioned above may take place if the following conditions are cumulatively fulfilled:
- the processing by us is based on your consent and has as its object including special personal data or the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party or to take action at your request before concluding a contract;
- the processing of personal data is done by us by automatic means;
- the exercise of the right to data portability does not affect the right to delete data and does not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to opposition
You may object at any time to the processing necessary (i) for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or results from the authority with which we have been invested, including the creation of profiles on these grounds (ii) for a legitimate interest of us or third party. We will cease processing, unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over your interests, rights and freedoms or when the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court. You may object at any time to direct marketing processing, including profiling, if such profiling is related to direct marketing. When processing is carried out for statistical, scientific or historical research purposes, you may object to the processing of data concerning you, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task for reasons of public interest.
The right to withdraw consent at any time
You can withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of previous processing, in the case of processing based on consent.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing, based in Bd. G-ral Gheorghe Magheru, no. 28-30, sector 1, Bucharest, e-mail: , tel. 0318.059.211, 0318.059.212, fax 0318.059.602.
Important aspects of rights
The standard response time is one month; if the formulation of the answer requires the analysis of a large volume of documents / information, the opinion of third parties, etc., this term can be extended by a maximum of two months, meaning that we will inform you about this aspect within the initial interval of one month. In certain situations, we may not be able to grant you access to all or part of your personal data due to legal restrictions. In such a case, we will inform you of the reason for this refusal. In some cases, we may not be able to identify your personal data because of the identification you provided in our application. In such cases, if we are unable to identify you as a data subject, we will not be able to process your request in accordance with this section, unless you provide us with additional information to enable us to identify you. We will inform you and give you the opportunity to provide us with such additional details.
Exercise of rights
To exercise your rights you can send us a written request, signed and dated, by e-mail or mail or you can come to our headquarters or you can visit .
If the controller intends to process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, he shall provide, before such further processing, information on that secondary purpose and any other relevant additional information. It will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures for the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and ensure their confidentiality in accordance with the law. The operator may periodically update this policy and its annexes, posting any changes to the website and notifying you thereof. Therefore, we recommend that you visit the website regularly. If the operator goes through a reorganization or sale procedure to other entities, your data will be communicated to those entities, according to the law. The operator concludes contracts with people who are at least 18 years old.
Our websites use cookie technology to provide you with better web services. A cookie file is a text file that is stored and / or read by the browser of the access device: computer, tablet, smartphone. Cookies make your interaction with websites more secure and faster because they can remember your preferences by sending the information they contain back to the original website, first-party cookie, or to another site. to which they belong, third-party cookies, when you visit the website again using the same device.
You may withdraw your consent to cookies at any time. To do this, you can block or delete cookies either through your browser settings or by using software provided by third parties or by following the specific instructions for the cookie categories in the following sections. Problems with the use of certain parts of the website may occur if you disable cookies.
If you want to remove cookies stored on your devices and configure your browser to reject cookies, you can use your browser preferences settings. For more information, please visit your browsers' website.
Based on the function and purpose for which cookies are used, they are usually classified in the following categories, which Conviv Media SRL uses on its websites:
- absolutely necessary cookies allow you to navigate the website and use its basic functions; they are installed only in response to actions performed by you that amount to a request for services and are indispensable for the use of websites;
- functionality cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our websites and allow us to provide you with enhanced and personalized features, such as reminder preferences; these cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites; the expiration period of these files is a maximum of 2 years;
- analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the website is used; the expiration period of these cookies is a maximum of 2 years; with regard to third-party cookies, the expiry period may vary and in some cases may exceed 2 years;
- social media cookies allow you to share your activity on social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter; such cookies cannot be accessed by Conviv Media SRL.
- other types of cookies that can be used later; we will inform you through our updated policies if any other types of cookies are used.